Honeymoon is all about celebrating a new life together. After an elaborate and tiring wedding, you will need to unwind and enjoy your newly wedded bliss. Dubai has everything it takes to make it an exciting, fabulous, and exotic honeymoon destination. Begin your life together with style in the most luxurious, exhilarating, and enjoyable way.
Explore Dubai honeymoon packages that suit your budget, requirement and interests. Select a meticulously designed itinerary that will make your honeymoon a ‘once in a lifetime experience’ and build unforgettable memories.
- The various indulges – Dubai is a luxury hub of UAE known for hospitality. Enjoy high-end desert safaris, or indulge in the opulence of fine dining experiences, take a walk on the long stretches of tranquil beaches or the lush man-made gardens that feel like an oasis amidst the desert. International landmark Burj Khalifa is known for its jaw-dropping architecture and engineering.
- Spas and Luxury Treatments – Walk-in together as husband and wife into celebrated spas for pampering and a couple spa experience. Enjoy milk and honey baths in a private hammam, nothing is more romantic than taking a dip in a bubble bath with floating rose petals, soft music in the background, aromatic candles, and ambient lightings. Tell them that you are on a honeymoon and get treated like royalty, receive individual attention and loads of complimentary goodies. Get the chocolate body scrub, mask and massage or enjoy Champagne and strawberries dipped in chocolate and cream for the ultimate romantic and luxury experience.
- Retail Therapy with a traditional twist – Shopping in Dubai is like nowhere else. Besides the enormous malls where you can get great deals on Global brands and fashion labels during Dubai Shopping festivals, you have souk (traditional markets) for every need. Venture into old Dubai, shop for lavish gold jewellery at Meena Bazaar or Gold Souk. Pick up souvenirs, traditional perfumes and fragrances to awaken your senses, intricate lanterns, hand-woven fabrics, dates or spices at Spice Souk.
- The intriguing Arabians – The Arabians are known to be enticing, drawing you in with their culture and lavish lifestyle. Take a ride into barren deserts on a camel with your love. Enjoy quality time together in an overnight desert safari camp. Sleep under the stars like Bedouins. Relish sumptuous dinner by the warm glow of a fire, henna painting, sunset photography, dance to the tune of desert music with sensational belly dancers. Enjoy a romantic stroll at sunrise or horse riding at Al Dhabi stables.
- Cruising and Dining – Sail into the sunset on a luxurious private yacht or book a Dhow cruise for that perfect relaxed evening with your partner. Enjoy intimate low lit dinners on Jumeriah Beach or have an underwater dining experience in restaurants with floor to ceiling aquariums.
- Satiate the adventure junkie in you – If you like living on the edge, Dubai offers an adventure that can fuel your adrenaline. Go dune bashing, sand skiing, gravity-defying skydiving or indoor skiing at Ski resort. Indulge in water sports from scuba diving, cage snorkelling, jet skiing, kayaking, kite surfing, wake boarding, wind surfing, knee boarding or shark safari. Celebrate your togetherness with a romantic ride in a hot air balloon over endless dunes, enjoy a birds-eye view of the emerald green oasis. Hire a helicopter ride or a luxury seaplane and enjoy aerial view of Dubai. Take your partner for a spin in Lamborghini or Ferrari. Take a guided tour of Ferrari World or visit amusement and water parks like Aquaventure, Wild Wadi, and the Bollywood Park.
While you are here for honeymoon, do not forget that Dubai is a conservative country. You will need to respect and abide by the law, and follow set rules and regulations.
Having said that, you are likely to fall in love with Dubai as much as you fall in love with each other!